Shabby blogs Board Shorts

Monday, July 14, 2008

Have you all given up on me yet?

Just in case you were wondering...I haven't fallen off the planet! I always have such good intentions to just do little blogs that really only take a few minutes. Now I am more than a month behind and will never be able to blog everything that's taken place this past month. I'll try to be brief and just highlight some of what's been going on in our crazy lives!
The end of school for Sarah and Isaac:Sarah absolutely adores Mrs. Rukavina, her third grade teacher! She has been a great teacher and a good friend to Sarah!

Sarah chose to title her science fair project (golf coarse) "Think Pink".

I just happened to come to the school while Isaac's class was out blowing bubbles so I snapped a few pictures.

Isaac grew a bean plant at school and was so excited to bring it home and plant it in the garden!

No comments: