
The past several months have been quite interesting with Marty and his business partner closing down their flooring business and Marty starting a NEW flooring business (selling tile, carpet, wood etc. like before).
Another big change is the preschool in my home that will open in August! I will have a three-year-old class and a four-year-old class and I am SO excited! My three-year-old class is full but I still have spots available for the four-year-old class.If any of you who live near me would like information about it just let me know. I have been working hard on a great curriculum, with the help of my amazing sister who has had her own preschool and has her Masters Degree in early childhood education. I couldn't have a better mentor!
There are a lot of details involved with starting a business...licensing, insurance stuff, finishing our basement etc. but I feel that this opportunity will be a great blessing in many ways. It combines so many of the things that I love, especially little kids!!!
We feel very blessed and look forward to the road ahead!
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Changes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
How exciting! I bet you will have so much fun with this preschool, and lots of stories to share on your blog!
Wow! Lots of changes. Sounds like you have been BUSY! I'm so excited you're starting a preschool. You will be the best preschool teacher ever! I'm still hoping you can take Ammon next year. I'll keep my fingers crossed!
I wish we still lived in Utah.....I will need a preschool for Aiden in a few months when I start school (even though he will only be 1 1/2!)
I am so excited for you and I know you will be a great teacher! Good luck! I miss you!
Can you please update us on how Michael is doing on his Mission, and what his address is? Thanks.
You will be a great teacher!
You'll be the best teacher! If I lived in Utah, I'd definitely be sending our kids your way!
Good luck with all the changes, I'm sure you'll be a great teacher!
As I told you last week, I can't think of anyone better!!
Post a Comment