Well, I did it again! I figured out how to make a slide show. Are you as impressed with me as I am?! Here are all of our Halloween pictures. Just click on "view all" to see them. We love Halloween at our house (once we figure out the costumes). I love staying home, handing out candy and seeing all the cute neighbor kids. Marty loves taking the kids trick-or-treating so he can socialize. Check out his lovely new look on the slide show. This year Marty took our neighbor, Hunter and his cousin along with Sarah and Isaac. Isaac begged me to take a pillow case this year (where do kids learn about these things?) so he could collect more candy. I think we had about 100 kids come based on the candy we had left over. It was so fun to watch the little kids that were just figuring out that all you have to do is look cute and say "trick-or-treat" and everyone will give you candy. I remember when my Nephew, Bryson, was two (I think) and I took him trick-or-treating. We had taught him to say "trick-or-treat" but every time we rang a door bell and we prompted him with "What do you say, Bryson?" he always said, "PLEASE"! He had obviously been trained well on manners! This year I helped with Sarah's school class party. I brought my game "Don't eat Pete" and the kids loved it. She has such nice kids in her class because when she only got two pieces of candy from the game, they all shared some of theirs with her! We went directly to Mom's and Dad's after school. Mom had a pot of chili and corn bread muffins all ready for us. Yum! While we were taking pictures of the kids, Dad appeared in one of his hats, ready to join in. He was SO funny and made all of us laugh with his funny faces! Nicole was a cowgirl and spent the evening at a spook alley with her friends. Her friend, Kim, dressed up as Barbie and had very high heeled, pink, polka dot shoes which she ended up carrying as they walked home.
Happy Birthday to my very favorite sister!!!! I love you, Teresa!
Quote of the day: "When life gets too hard to stand....kneel."
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Halloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment