
Nicole had a great time on her girl's pref. date last weekend! She and a couple of her friends took their dates to Cafe Rio for dinner, after watching a movie and playing games. They went to the dance at the high school and then came back to our house and made a GIANT ice cream sundae. I know - some of you probably think it's gross, but they had so much fun! I think they used almost three gallons of ice cream! It's so nice to see teenagers having good, clean fun (well, I guess it was a little messy - but "clean" messy).


Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Girl's Preference and a giant Sundae
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh man that looks like it was so much fun! I miss dance! Cute pictures:)
What a fun idea, that looks really tasty! Your family knows how to have a good time
Thanks for not disappointing with another awesome high school dance post. I love the giant sundae idea. How fun! The boy in the yellow shirt looks like David Archuleta.
YUM!!! What fun!
Post a Comment