
Marty brought Sarah some Kneeders french toast for her Birthday breakfast. A great way to start a great day! Instead of a party this year, Sarah and I decided to spend the day together - just the two of us. It was perfect timing because she is off track from school and Isaac stayed over night at Grandma Helen's.

Sarah has been wishing to have her ears pierced for a few years so we decided to let her get it done for her birthday. Nicole doesn't think it's fair because we made her wait until she was twelve (but she didn't really want them pierced before that anyway). She was very brave, inspite of the fears her friends had instilled in her. She said it didn't hurt for more than a second and she has been very faithful in cleaning them as instructed. 

Sarah chose to go to Cafe Rio for lunch where we shared the pork salad. Yum! After lunch we went to see High School Musical III. We both loved it! Nicole and Isaac gave her the soundtrack for her birthday and I think she and Isaac already have the songs memorized!
We finished our day by stopping at Target where Sarah picked out a new shirt. I was too tired by then to think about taking a picture, but trust me - it's cute! On our way home Sarah said, "This has been the best birthday ever"! I'll have to agree with her! I didn't have to plan a party and I got to have fun too!
I think this picture is so cute! Isaac and Sarah really are best friends (most of the time)!
Happy Birthday to Sarah!
No, my kids are NOT smoking (although it looks like they are). They are licking the frosting off the candles. 
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Happy 10th Birthday Sarah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy birthday Sarah! You look very pretty with your new pierced ears!
Happy Birthday to Sarah!!
I think Sarah and I would be best friends... we need to look into that.
I love:
French Toast from Kneaders
Cafe Rio
Shopping (especially at Target)
Jewelry (I got the girls ears pierced when they were babies)
And... I loved HSM 3. Zac Effron really is hot, right Linda?
Sounds like the perfect day to me!
Happy birthday to Sarah! What a great idea, I hate birthday parties. Maybe I will have to put the bug in my kids ears next year.
Post a Comment