While we were coloring Easter eggs our little neighbor friends came over so we had them help. We had about three dozen eggs and the kids wished there were even more!


Easter is one of my favorite holidays! I love spring, I love pastel colors, I love Easter candy and I love having a day to celebrate the resurrection of my Savior! We put in a special request to the Easter Bunny this year and asked him to come on Saturday so we could keep Sunday reserved for celebrating the real purpose of Easter. We did have a little egg hunt after church at Ned and Helen's, along with Aaron's family. Each year Helen hides a special baseball egg with money in it. Isaac said our family prayer on Sunday morning and prayed that he would find the baseball egg...and he did! Reese and Charley were so cute as they searched for eggs. I'm so glad we have them because all of the other cousins are mostly grown up! On our way to Grandma's house I looked in the back seat and noticed that Isaac was wearing his pajama pants. He would wear them every day and all day if I would let him. Not exactly Easter attire but oh well!







Thursday, March 27, 2008
Easter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute pics Linda! I don't have a new Visting Teacher yet, I'm missing your sweet visits and yummy treats! You are so sweet and such a great example to me. Happy Spring to you!
Hey Linda, Looks like that Easter bunny really went all out. I'm glad to hear he didn't mind coming on Saturday! Thats a fun idea, you always have such great ones, I need to start writing them down.
Tell Sarah Im sorry. She had to sit by Tyler at church on Sunday and he was being very naughty and kept bumping into her and scooting closer to her to get away from me because he kept getting into trouble. I apologized several times, and everytime he hit her she just looked at me and smiled. What a sweetheart!!
Post a Comment