Shabby blogs Board Shorts

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Isaac's Birthday Party

Isaac had a fun "race car" party to celebrate his 7th Birthday. It was fun having Sarah to help me plan the party and get things ready for it. We had nine boys at the party so it was VERY nice that Marty and Michael came home early to help, along with Nicole and Sarah! Everyone seemed to have a great time and I didn't feel like I was going to go crazy...the sign of a successful party!

This was a very easy cake to make and so fun! It would be a great cake for someone turning eight but we just made it for the race track! We made cupcakes for the party kids and the cake for the family.



1 comment:

Heather D. White said...

HOLY CRUD LINDA...you are seriously super mom! Can I hire you for Kaden's party? LOL! What a lucky kid. Looks like the party was a blast!