Shabby blogs Board Shorts

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The list continues

A strange thing happened to me today. I decided to do a Google search of "LDS Missions" to help me narrow down my guess of where Michael might go. I found this website. I started looking at the different possibilities and then all of a sudden I started to cry! I started to realize how BIG our world is and the possibility of how far Michael might go. Of course there's a chance he could end up in Boise, Idaho but he could also end up on a remote island in the Pacific! Emotions are a strange thing. I honestly will be happy no matter where he goes but reality is starting to kick in a little. Some days I want to kick him out the door and other times I just don't feel ready to send him away!

Here is the updated list of everyone's guesses, including mine. I really have no reason to pick these places (no gut feeling or anything). I'm just taking a wild guess, so here it is along with the other newest guesses:

Linda - Philippines/Georgia
Cara - Ireland/Washington (Seattle)
Jason - Ecuador/Texas
Rebecca - Canada/North Carolina
Rachel - Mexico/California
Mindi - Venezuela/Tennessee so he can baptize Ernie! :)
Mom - Denmark/England/Oregon - yes I know that's three but she IS the grandma!
Lynda N. - Brazil/North Carolina
Phil - Ukraine/South Carolina
Bruce - Spain/Tennessee
Stephanie - Puerto Rico/Alabama
Katie - Africa(Zimbabwe)/North Carolina
Scott - New Zealand/Georgia

Very interesting guesses! Keep them coming!

6 comments:

britta said...

Wow! I can't believe you will have a missionary. How exciting for your family.

Jennybug said...

We did this when my husband went on his mission and his mom was the one who guessed it. You never know?

Daily Jot & Tittle said...

What an exciting time for your family. I'm sure emotions are high. What a huge thing!
My vote is: Mexico/Indiana

Tam said...

Thinking about waiting for the call got me all excited for you guys and made me reminisce a little. My guess is going to be: France/New York

{Brittany} said...

What a fun time, but I can't imagine how you're feeling! I like this fun game...my guess is England/Ohio

Melissa said...

I'll take a guess....

Italy/Fuji

Do I get a prize if I win???