Shabby blogs Board Shorts

Monday, May 26, 2008

More guesses.....where will he go?

Well, the guessing continues. It has been so fun to see where everyone thinks Michael will be called to serve on his mission. Here are the most recent guesses:
Jill: Guatemala/Ohio
Anne: Chile/Texas (Spanish speaking)
Lisa D.:Mexico/Indiana
Tammy B.: France/NY
Melissa (cousin):Italy/Fiji
Emilee K.: Ecuador/Washington
Brittany J: England/Ohio
Teresa: Paris, France/Paris, Texas
Jacob: Sidney, Australia/Maine
Gary: Uruguay/St. Louis, Missouri (Mandarin Speaking)
Tyler: Chile/South Carolina
Mariah: Tonga/New Hampshire
Carrie P.: Japan/Philippines
Greg: Brazil/Georgia
Jenny S.:Australia/Chicago

I had a dream a few nights ago about visiting Russia but Michael wasn't in the dream...I was on vacation. I still have no strong feelings about where he will go but I can't wait to find out!! Marty's business partner used to work in the mission department for the church and he said that one of the apostles chooses the mission on Fridays (based on inspiration and the needs of the different missions). Many other people have said that the calls (in Utah) always come the following Wednesday which would be in TWO days. However, we realized that with today being a holiday (no mail) that IF it were to come this week it will probably be on Thursday. The suspense is growing! Keep the guesses coming!

2 comments:

Phipps Family said...

How exciting to have a missionary! My guess is going to be Japan/Philipines. Can't wait to hear where it will be.

Heather D. White said...

I'm pushing for HAMBURG, GERMANY, but my odds would be better if I said BRAZIL! LOL! Can't wait to hear! YAY!