Shabby blogs Board Shorts

Monday, August 4, 2008

Another beautiful wedding!


My gorgeous niece, Alisa got married last week. Everything about that day was beautiful...the ceremony, the bride, the reception, the cake - everything! I love family weddings! Alisa married a great guy who obviously loves and adores her and I know that they will have a great life together! The reception was at an amazing location - Le Jardin in Sandy. I forgot my camera at the reception so I didn't get any pictures there (I'll have to steel some from someone else's blog). My girls and I had fun helping with the refreshments and I had fun visiting with old friends from Taylorsville (from when I lived with Alisa's family after I graduated from High School) and cousins and other family members. Sarah realized one advantage to being taller than all of the other little girls when Alisa threw her bouquet right to her! I was so proud of her for hanging on tight when another girl tried to pull it from her hands. She was pretty excited about it until someone told her that catching the bouquet means that you are the next to get married!







CONGRATULATIONS MR. AND MRS. COLTON!!!

No comments: