This year was a first for me - the kids carved their OWN pumpkins! I think I have been the main pumpkin carver for the past 20 years! With the "safe" carving tools that are available these days it makes it possible for younger kids to carve their own pumpkins. Yay!
Isaac and his pumpkin named "Jack".
Sarah and her pumpkin named "Frank"
Ragedy Ann and GI Joe before the school parade.
Following the school parade, Sarah's class presented a reader's theater. Notice the height of Sarah vs. the boys in her class. I hope they grow in the next few years! 

Before trick-or-treating, we stopped to visit Grandma and Grandpa and share some clam chowder and cookies with them. As always, Grandpa was prepared with his "costume". 
Nicole the hippie partied with her friends.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Halloween
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I was that tall girl on the back row all threw elementary. The boys grew eventually! I love the dance answer. You are so lucky to have such a great teenager.
Sometimes I miss having the kids in school for Halloween. They miss out on the parade. They look darling! Madi is one of the tallest as well. It will be nice when the rest of the kids catch up :)
Post a Comment