
I'm not sure why, but Sarah has never been able to PULL a loose tooth out and will NEVER let anyone else do it for her either. Her teeth literally just FALL out after hanging by a thread for days!! This picture was taken three days ago when we tied a string to her VERY loose tooth, encouraging her to just "pull the darn thing out"! Well, it was time to go to school and she WOULD NOT pull it. The string was stuck on her tooth so I had to just cut the string shorter so she could go to school. I'm really surprised that she hasn't swallowed it in her sleep! Just in case you are wondering....it is STILL hanging there, waiting to fall out! Silly Sarah!!
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Silly Sarah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my crud...that is hilarious! Ha ha ha! I never pulled my teeth...always did the twist technique..and it never hurt! :-)
Those last three posts are so great. Stories you will tell for a long time I'm sure. Ellie loves Issac and Sarah. You have great kids. I totally want to label my fridge now. -Melissa
The string works great- if you can be brave enough to pull it! This is exactly how Kallie's front four teeth came out. She tried pulling for a while, but eventually, Brandon or I had to pull it.
Post a Comment