
Shannon and Marlene
Does this look yummy or gross?
Friday night we went to a Christmas party with our good friends that Marty works with. I love getting together with this group of friends! We have been with most of them on several fun and memorable trips and hope for more in the future with everyone in the group! It's so fun to laugh and reminisce and eat! All the guys from work love sushi so they hired their favorite sushi chef from their favorite sushi restaurant (The Ginza)to come make the food at Shawn and Shannon's house. I have never been a real sushi fan, but I have to admit that I liked everything that I ate! I feel so blessed that Marty has such great people to work with every day and that we can all be such great friends!
Shawn and Shannon
Linda and Marty
Andy and Penny
Kyle and Jessica
Erika and Aaron
Marty and his little brother, Aaron
Gred and Dionne
Richard and Kalynn
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Christmas sushi party
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment