
Saturday was a big day for Marty! He got his very first ever BRAND NEW vehicle...a Titan truck! About six months ago his little, green truck was totalled so he has been sharing the Malibu with Michael. He spent six months looking for a used truck that had what he needed and wanted but found that they don't cost much less than the brand new ones. With the end of year deals, and with trading in our Suburban, he was able to get to a price that worked. We have paid cash for our last three cars (which were obviously nothing like this one!), so having a car payment will be something to get used to! I am so happy for Marty! I am now driving the Malibu which is fine with me! It's kind of nice driving a smaller car and will save a ton on gas!
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
A new addition to our family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oooooh, I love it! Every guy deserves a good truck. ;) What a beautiful house, too!!!
I agree! Congrats! That's funny that Marty thinks a used truck is as much as a new one. Sounds like the car salesman really worked him over! Then again, Marty isn't known for being very smart :) I would rather have a new truck anyway too, enjoy!
Post a Comment