Shabby blogs Board Shorts

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Winter!


Is anyone else ready for Spring like I am? I have actually loved all the snow but I'm SO ready for warmth! We have never had snow like we did this past weekend! We don't usually get the drifting snow, but Sunday morning the drifts were so deep that they cancelled church because everyone had to dig out!! It was crazy because when we drove to Marty's parent's Sunday night, there wasn't nearly as much snow even within just a mile of us. We had one drift that I'm sure was close to FIVE feet deep (see the picture below looking out our basement doors). I am glad that I havent' had to shovel the snow very often - that's what teenagers are for, right?! We will probably have to invest in a snowblower next winter when Michael will be on his mission!



Nicole is happy to have cold weather so she can ice skate! She and her friend, Candace, started ice skating a couple of years ago and have been hooked ever since! They recently discovered an outdoor and FREE rink in South Jordan which is much closer than going all the way to Murray!

No comments: